Having the right people on your team can spell the difference between success and failure. When it comes to building a team, finding and hiring the right people is one of the toughest challenges leaders face. If you want the right people, you must have a comprehensive talent acquisition process.
Yes, people can change; however, change rarely occurs unless some major crisis or demand for change comes about due to external circumstances, such as being fired, a major illness or life changing event. That’s why you must find a way to ferret out information about the candidate’s past successes and failures. As the old adage goes: The best way to predict future performance is by assessing past performance.
In this comprehensive behavioral interviewing program, you will learn:
- How to identify the key competencies of targeted positions and gather valuable behavioral data about how each candidate stacks up against the agreed job competencies
- How to improve and enhance your ability to interview candidates effectively and how to organize the information to make the right selection
- How to integrate the information multiple interviewers get from interviews to enhance making the best choice for your organization
“Great job – outstanding presentation and our team has taken what we learned and transformed our hiring plan for the upcoming year. I highly recommend this program to any serious entrepreneur who wants a competitive advantage.”
Kevin Hourigan, CEO
The Hiring the Right Talent Program gives you and your company a systematic approach to finding, interviewing and selecting the best people for your organization. In this program, participants will:
- Learn about the Common Mistakes in Selecting and Hiring People to Avoid them in the future
- Perform a competency-based job analysis
- Conduct structured behavioral interviews using the CAR approach
- Consolidate and integrate input from multiple interviews to select the best candidate
- Receive tools and resources including examples of a Competency Profile and Interview Guides