Key Women’s Leadership Forum
As a female leader, do you find yourself being pulled in multiple directions?
Do you wish you had a better sounding board of support for assessing opportunities and solving problems?
The Key Women’s Leadership ForumTM brings together women in leadership roles so that you can attend to your whole self – mind, career, body, and spirit. As a participant, you would have the opportunity to focus on pressing issues, leveraging your influence and aligning your career with what is purposeful for you.
We know it can be lonely at the top as a female leader. As a member, you will expand your circle of influence by forming strong connections with other highly accomplished women, who share the following:
- Leadership – has attained a leadership role at the Executive Level, VP, Director or Business Owner
- Collaboration – open to hearing feedback on issues brought to the Forum as well as being able to give value-added feedback to others
- Continuous Learning – always looking for new and better ways to improve
The Key Women’s Leadership ForumTM can help you:
- Be an authentic leader through awareness and discussion of challenges and opportunities
- Celebrate your successes graciously and guilt-free in the company of your peers
- Expand your circle of influence by forming strong connections with other highly accomplished women
- Harness your unique strengths as a female leader to propel your career and enhance your success
- Get feedback on issues that are pressing to you
- Be supported by professional coaches and facilitators
- Develop a network of trusted advisors
Forum Video Testimonials
Karri Zeremba, Founder & CEO
Katie Pemble, President & CEO
Baldwin Pemble Advisors, Inc.
Sheryl Hunter, Founder & Partner
Hunter Business Law
More From Our Forum Members
"I’ve been a part of the Women’s Forum for just over one year now. Since participating, my business has shown an increase in profitability by 200% and overall revenues by 27%. I’ve also seen a significant cultural impact with my team member and client retention. I am very pleased with my decision to join."
— Kathleen Steffey, Founder & CEO
Naviga Recruiting & Executive Search
“I’m excited about the Women’s Forum because it brings together like-minded women in leadership roles to share challenges and explore new possibilities. Dr. Mary Key is a trusted advisor and a skilled facilitator. She holds me accountable for what I commit to and helps me stay on track.”
— Brooke Evans, CEO
CFO Alliance, Inc.
“We engaged with Mary Key to develop and launch the Tribridge Women’s Leadership Forum. Mary led a group of our most senior women through sessions that were professionally and personally enriching...and had a great impact on the company by enhancing our leadership skills.”
— Holly Grogan, Former Chief People Officer
I am interested in your Forums!
Fill and submit this form and we’ll be in touch shortly, or phone (813) 831-9500 — we would be delighted to speak with you about our Women’s Forums.